Cyfe is awesome. It connects to nearly every tool a marketer would need, and lets you work with custom integrations for the stuff that doesn’t yet connect automatically.
Monitor and visualize your business on one easy to use, real-time dashboard. Social media, analytics, marketing, sales, support – all of your data together.
Pre-built Dashboard Templates
Find the perfect online dashboard template, connect your data, and start monitoring your KPIs. Modify the template to meet your business needs.
Easy to set up
From zero to data in under 5 minutes, get started quickly with a free plan or one of our free 14-day trials.
Create dashboards to visualize data for your individual departments, the C-suite or all of your clients. Everything from analytics, to sales, social, and online reviews.
Pull data from popular services like Google and Salesforce with over 100 integrations and 250+ metrics included out of the box.
Get set up in minutes by configuring pre-populated widgets including Google Analytics, Facebook Pages, Facebook Ads, Grade.us, SERPs, Moz, Twitter, Mailchimp, and Instagram.
Cyfe allows you the flexibility to share your data securely on your terms with even more white label options and with in-depth customization.
and flexible to address
Adjust the colors and add your logo right out of the box. For full customization, upgrade to our white label plan.
Custom Data Sources
Securely display data from your company’s databases, or other providers using custom widgets or our Push API.
Flexibility and Control
Create branded reports by customizing everything from your domain name to dashboard backgrounds, and more.
Slice and dice unrelated metrics from completely different apps to create brand new insights.
- Cloud Computing Services
- Email Marketing
- Event Management
- Social Media
- Page Builders
- Project Management
- Web Analytics
- Webinar Platform
Track and share all your data in one place
Cyfe makes it easy to bring your data together and share it in the way that makes sense for your business.
Archive data within Cyfe for reliable storage and reference.
Download or schedule email reports of your data in PNG, JPEG, PDF, and CSV formats.
Share static dashboards or live links to stakeholders and clients to keep everyone on the same page.
Monitor metrics even when you’re away from your dashboards with alerts via email or SMS.
Benchmark metrics against your business objectives to stay on track and identify areas for improvement.
Featured in the HBO series Silicon Valley, Cyfe TV Mode allows you to project your KPIs or allow your clients to project theirs onto a TV using an Amazon Firestick.
Whether you want to project your social feed, have a live countdown timer, or show progress towards critical goals, TV Mode (included in all paid plans) will help you visualize success by rotating one or more dashboards on your big screen monitor.
Cyfe + Zapier Integrations
White label features for any brand:
- Manage client accounts - keep things clean and secure with separate environments for each department or client.
- Provide live links - allowing your clients to access real time data, even if you’re on vacation.
- Project KPIs with TV mode - keep key metrics top of mind with live dashboards, like those featured on Silicon Valley.
- Customize, Customize, Customize - make Cyfe your own completely white labeling the product to provide a seamless brand experience.
- Add CTAs and ads to promote your services - Your client dashboards can help you generate more revenue with visual ads and live links to drive more business.
- Integrate new sources and combine data - Don’t feel limited to our standard integrations, using our API or Google Sheets you can pipe in any data you want and combine across sources with our data mashups.
- Manipulate data - Cyfe is all about visualization. We are working to add some campaign management features, but currently it is all about visually representing your KPIs.
- Post to every social media platform - while we do have some integrations, they are limited. For more robust social publishing and analytics, check out Traject Social.