Xero is easy to use online accounting software that's designed specifically for small businesses. Cyfe is an all-in-one business dashboard app that helps you easily monitor all your business data (including Xero) from one place. Watch Demo »
What is Cyfe?
Cyfe is an all-in-one business dashboard app that helps you easily monitor all your business data from one place.
- Monitor individual departments, multiple businesses and anything else using dashboards.
- Pull data from popular services like Xero and your company's databases alongside each other.
- Download or schedule email reports of your data in PNG, JPEG, PDF, and CSV formats.
- Share dashboards with management, customers and virtually anybody else.
Find out more or try Cyfe Business Dashboard for free.
What is Xero?
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It's all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in real-time.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.
Instantly see your overall income and expenses graphed side by side.
Track how much income your business is generating over time.
Track how much expenses your business is shedding over time.
Monitor the most recent payment activity of your company.
Monitor the most recent expense activity of your company.
Display a snapshot of the assets, liabilities and equity of your company.
Track the balances and cash movements for each of your bank accounts.
Display a summary of the budget you have prepared for your business.
See an overview of key cash, profitability and balance sheet items.
Profit and Loss
Track your company's net income, by deducting expenses from revenue.
Display a list of the accounts in your Chart of Accounts and their balances.