Information Collection and Use
- When you register with us through the Site, as a User, we will ask you for personally identifiable information. This refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, credit card or other billing information (if applicable), email address and home and business postal addresses. We use your personally identifiable information mainly to provide the Service and administer your inquiries.
- We also collect other non-identifying information that you provide as part of registration (e.g., without limitation, zip code (on its own) and individual preferences).
- We use your personally identifiable information (in some cases, in conjunction with your non-identifying Information) mainly to provide the Service, complete your transactions, and administer your inquiries.
- Certain non-identifying Information would be considered a part of your personally identifiable information if it were combined with other identifiers (for example, combining your zip code with your street address) in a way that enables you to be identified. But the same pieces of information are considered non-identifying Information when they are taken alone or combined only with other non-identifying information (for example, your viewing preferences). We may combine your personally identifiable information with non-identifying Information and aggregate it with information collected from other Users to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the Service and to analyze and understand how our Site is used. We may also use the combined information without aggregating it to serve you specifically, for instance to deliver a product to you according to your preferences or restrictions.
- We also use your personally identifiable information to contact you with Cyfe newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications.
- We do not store any of Your financial information including billing and credit card information. Your financial information is processed by secure, third party services.
- We reserve the right to use the name and/or logo of the company you work for in publicity material, advertising or marketing collateral, unless you specifically tell us otherwise. Your name, address details and all other personal information will remain confidential at all times.
Disclosure of Information
Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information. We may share aggregated information that does not include personally identifiable information and we may otherwise disclose non-identifying Information with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other purposes. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your personally identifiable information.
Service Providers. We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Site and Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Site-related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Site's features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Site and Service are used. These third parties have access to your personally identifiable information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. Cyfe cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Cyfe or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
Business Transfers. Cyfe may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your personally identifiable information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
Account Information. You agree to keep confidential and not to disclose to any other individual or individuals for all time the user name and password related to Your Cyfe account.
Links to Third Party Websites
Cyfe is very concerned with safeguarding your information. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access.
We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored "personal data" (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on this Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
945 Concord Street
Framingham, MA 01701